To celebrate our 100th blog post, we thought we would look down memory lane at some of our favorite past blog posts on Portraits.
Check out this amazing interview with Photographer Manfred Baumann, who photographs the stars and find out how he got his big break. Click here to read to full interview.
How to Steal Man Ray’s Style
Check out this easy tutorial to create your own Man Ray style portrait. Click here to check out the tutorial.
The incredible Wedding Photographer Dustin Meyer talks to us about his background and why he had photography his career. Click here to read the full interview.
Digital Make Up Tutorial
This tutorial show you how easy and effective applying digital make up with PortraitPro is. Click here to check out the full tutorial.
1940s Style Post Processing Tutorial
A quick tutorial on how to create a stunning 1940’s style photo. Click here to check out the full tutorial.
Download your free trial now to try out the magic of PortraitPro for yourself!
Trying to take amazing images when on a safari can be really tricky but here are a few tips to help you get the best out of your safari:
- Look through all the different safari tours on offer to make sure that you get the right one for you.
- Be patient, you will have to wait to get the photo you want.
- Get as close as you can before zooming in on your lens. The closer you get the crisper the image will be.
- Fast shutter speed is critical so you don’t miss anything, have a higher shutter speed in between shooting animals to make sure you capture any sudden movements.
- If possible try to get the animals looking straight at you, it makes the photo much stronger.
- Lighting, this is critical to a good picture, let your driver know the lighting you need as this can’t be changed in Post Processing.
- High speed memory cards, spare batteries and cleaning stuff for your lens and camera (safari can be dusty!)
Post Processing with LandscapePro couldn’t be easier, check out this tutorial to see how quick it is.
Download your free trial now!