A good Portrait can say a thousand words, but your portrait can easily be ruined by overlooking one of the following:
- Don’t shot with a wide angle lens.
- Make sure you are focusing on the whole face, including the eyes.
- Pay attention to what your background is, you don’t want it to be distracting from the Subject.
- Shot at the Subject’s eye level.
- Lighting – try not to shot in direct harsh sunlight.
- Depth of Field – don’t go too shallow or deep.
- Don’t zoom in – Step closer to the Subject.
- Posing – Make sure to direct the Subject as most people find posing unnatural.
- Taking too many photos, quality over quantity.
- Don’t overtweak the photo in editing after you have decided it’s done trust yourself.
- Use PortraitPro for your editing to get the most flattering image of your subject within minutes.
Download your free trial now!