Animals in motion always look amazing in magazines with the colors popping out of the page but if your photos don’t live up to this, don’t worry just follow these tips and tutorial to get your images looking magazine ready.
- Keep your shutter speed really higher, to make sure your images don’t come out blurry.
- Know your camera, this may sound simple but makes all the difference.
- Don’t try to have the perfect framed photo, this can be done in post processing, it is more important to get the image. Don’t zoom in too close, you might cut out part of your image, but you need to zoom in so your animal appears sharp enough.
- Use a Tripod or rest your camera on a flat surface to prevent any camera shake.
- Use continuous focus mode on your camera, so your image stays in focus.
- Shoot in Shutter propriety mode.
- Shoot in continuous mode.
Check out the tutorial below to get the colors to really stand out in you photographs.
Label your image then click Continue.
The software does a reasonably good job of identifying what is what. But you will just need to correct and refine it using the Pull tool, in order to get the best results.
Once you have finished, click on the Soften button on the left and go over the edges of the fur, this softens the edges where the animal meets the background that helps when applying presets to the image.
This was super easy to really big out the colors in your image and give it that great look.
Download your free trial now!