The beauty of PortraitPro is that you can make fine edits and can achieve a professional standard of portrait retouching with very little effort.
Although PortraitPro contains a number of presets that can offer a very quick portrait touch up, it is also possible to entirely customize the portrait retouching through the huge range of sliders and controls. You can even create your own; but first, spend some time getting to know the incredible range of portrait retouching controls available to you:
- The re-lighting feature allows a great deal of adjustment on the lighting that was in the original image. Perhaps you have an image that was shot with only the available light and you want make it a little more flattering to your subject. With PortraitPro you have a huge range of lighting options available to you.
- The facial outlines can be adjusted to ensure that the software has the outlines exactly where you want them by clicking the Back button in the top right of the editing screen
- You can achieve incredible accuracy by zooming into the image to see a very fine level of detail.
- When editing the area specified as skin, the intensity of the mask can be adjusted using the number keys on your keyboard. 1 = very subtle, and 9 = very strong.
- The makeup can be edited as much or as little as you want; you can restore the original makeup, or you can edit over the top of the existing makeup, or if your model has no makeup, you can create a look entirely from scratch.
- You can adjust the controls on the whole picture too, by using the Picture Controls, keeping the rest of the image in balance with the face.
- Don’t forget the Reset to Original Image button that means you can turn everything off and start from no editing at all, and tweak each slider exactly as you want.
PortraitPro allows your portrait editing to be as subtle or as magazine-perfect as you wish. You can give your clients the level of portrait retouching that they want and that you’re comfortable with doing. You don’t have to compromise your creativity in any way; PortraitPro allows you full freedom to express your vision as you wish.
Download the free trial today, and see how finely detailed, fully customizable your portrait editing can be.